Water Line Leak Locating Denver: If you have or suspect a leak in your water pipes or drains in Denver, then call and speak with the leak detection experts at A1 Sewer and Water Repair for fast, professional help and assistance. Thanks to our specialization in sewer and water pipe rehabilitation we have the latest technology and experience to find your leak fast, and help to prevent problems creating more serious damage. After all – leaks don’t fix themselves, and they can create extensive structural damage to any building.
We are experts at finding water leaks, and we also have a full range of solutions to repair any problems.
Types of leak locating and detection issues we can help you with include:
- SLAB LEAKS: Leaks under the foundations of your building, amongst the trickiest of leaks to locate.
- PINHOLE LEAKS: Small leaks in your water pipes – we can even find the source of the problem behind walls.
- SEWER & DRAIN LEAKS: We have the latest technology to locate sewer leaks underground.
- ODOR LEAKS: Finding out where bad odors such as sewer gas are escaping from.
- TRACING UTILITY LINES: Revealing where your utility lines are located.
A1 Sewer and Water Repair specializes in locating your water leak to minimize damage to your property. Leaks can drain valuable resources from your water utility. They can also drain you financially as well. It is better for you to have a leak specialist pinpoint the problem before excavation. Let us help you avoid unnecessary property damage, reduce your water bill, and account for noticeable water consumption.
Leaks occur in all properties, old and new. Leaks can occur in water pipes for a variety of reasons including the age of a line or construction of waterlines. Factors such as severe climate changes, soil conditions, ground movement and even poor construction can contribute to unexpected pipe damage, which can have potentially costly side effects. We locate the water leak by utilizing a variety of specialized equipment.
A1 Sewer and Water Repair is a company that specializes in water leak detection from your service meter to your home or business. We can find the leak, repair the pipe, or replace it as needed.
We serve the entire Denver metro area, from Aurora to Thornton, Golden to Castle Rock.
How do you know if you have a leak in your line?
- Abnormally high monthly water bill.
- Your water company should alert you if they think you have a water leak.
- If your home has low water pressure or low volume.
- Hearing your leak inside or outside the home (running water sounds, when nothing is in use).
- Soft or wet areas in the yard, possible standing water.
- Water meter consumption changing, when not using water.
- Water service line leak locating
- Locating leaks in pipes under concrete
- Service lines well heads to houses leak locating
- Locating water lines
- Broken or malfunctioning water line locating
- Leak locating in apartments, hotels, mobile home parks
- Locate leaks in pipes
- Locate leaks under concrete, pavement or in walls
- Locate leaks in sprinkler systems
- Locate leaks in sewer lines
- Locate leaks in main water lines or lateral lines
- Locate utility water line
- Video scope inspections of main lines and small lines
- Locate leaks in water mains in city streets, both main and lateral lines to any building
- Complete surveys of water systems for small and large water districts
- Leak locating on fire supply lines
A1 Sewer & Water Repair proudly offers water line leak locating services in the Denver metro area including Arvada, Aurora, Brighton, Castle Pines, Castle Rock, Centennial, Columbine, Commerce City, Denver, Edgewater, Englewood, Glendale, Golden, Highlands Ranch, Ken Caryl, Lakewood, Littleton, Lone Tree, Louviers, Northglenn, Parker, Roxborough Park, Sheridan, Thornton, Wheat Ridge, CO and surrounding areas.
MAKE SURE YOU GET AN ESTIMATE FROM A1 SEWER & WATER REPAIR…you will be glad you did!
CALL FOR FREE ESTIMATE & APPOINTMENT – 720-810-8223
CONTACT INFO & HOURS
Hours: Monday – Sunday: 7am – 9pm